Tag! :B

by - 6:25 PM

1st


1.My Name : eZHEN :B

2.My Birthday : 9th of May
3.Who tagged you : No-one..I did it for fun xD
4.Name 5 best friends : Verinia, Wenwen, Zanne, Sin, Cheah
5.What do you wished for birthday : a book.
6.Happy things that happened recently : Er..I'm lost.
7.Most stressed about recently : Now.
8.What is your dream about future : Be successful :)
9.Do you have someone you like : Nope.
10.Will you visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : Er..yeah.
11.Most happy to hang out with : Princess, Jacky and Shadow :'(
12.If two of your friends are having conflicts : Find out why.
13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : Anywhere.
14.What to do in Christmas : Nothing. Just breathe.
15.Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : friends or family..and Princess.
16.Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : Nothing... D:
17.How many siblings do you have : 2.
18.Favourite song (Female) : Currently: Christmas When You Were Mine by Taylor Swift :)
19.Favourite song (Male) : Currently: Closer by Ne-yo.
20.Favourite Colour :
Hmm...dunno.
21.Flush before using the toilets? : Why? It'll be stupid.
22.Love me not? : Love who not?? o.o

23.Affectionate to guys or girls : Mostly girls. Guys are OK too.
24.What do you want to shout out loudly : No, I don't want to watch it.
25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? : Hehehe..sometimes.
26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : If not?
27.Who's the bastard : dot dot dot.
28.What's the current affection : You're questions doesn't makes sense.
29.Ugly when asleep : How should I know? I mean, I'LL BE SLEEPING!!

30.Whats the time now : 9:27am
31.Do you hate the person who tagged you : No-one tagged me :)
32.Weight : 40kg! :)
33.Weather today : Sunny..windy.
34.Are you pregnant : O.O I'm just 13.
35.What will you do if you win a lottery : Scream.
36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : What's Uni-life?
37.People To Tag : -

Do it if you want to.



2nd

1st thing before sleep : close eyes.
1st thing after awaking from sleep: Brush teeth.
Your idol : Taylor Swift :)
Favourite season : Spring! :) Not hot, not cold. Just right.. :)
Worked part-time before? : No..
Times worked : 0.
Country that wanted to go the most : USA! :D
Personality hated : Whines
Are you a crybaby? : Er..yeah?
You laugh a lot? : Er..middle-middle?
Do you like to go out alone? : No.
What time will you wake up if it's a holiday? : 8am
Today's weather (Sunny Rainy Cloudy) : Sunny.
Choose between Friends and Lover : Friends. Cos they love me :) right? D: RIGHT?!!
Choose between Chances and Fates : Both :)
Are you narcissist? : ...well, sometimes :B
Is this questionnaire long? : I seen longer.
How to make yourself feel better every time? : Telling myself that I am surrounded by idiots. It always works
Favourite food : Meat. :)
Do you like ice? : Yes!!
Are you full of happiness? : Not really.
Who are the friends that you care the most? : I don't know. I have mix feelings about them.
What's the most important item in your bed room? : My bed.
Most consistent dream at sleep : Being chased my carnivorous turtles. ==
Will you forgive a guy that is mentally disobedient? : No.
Whats the meaning of life? : Life, is supposed to be lived properly.
Do you know? (See if you can answer these!)
When do you hate me? : Who?
Like the day you were born or been into the society? : Been into the society.
Like Taoism or Confucianism? : Neither.
Favourite cake? : Chocolate moist :)
Can we stop this game now? : What game? Honestly, you have to be specific.
Do you like sardins? : No.
Who knows you the best? : Me, myself and I.
IQ higher or EQ? : No idea :X
Computer or Mobile Phone : Both :)
Friendster or Facebook? :
Facebook.
Whats your wish right now? : I want more books. :)
Tired? : Not really.
Favourite drinks : Iced lemon tea :)

You May Also Like

0 comments