~.~

by - 9:32 AM

O.M.G.
I HAVEN'T UPDATE MY BLOG FOR 2 STRAIGHT DAYS!
And I wasn't even sick!!!
I was perfectly UN-sick!
Ah well, I updated today anyways.

Okayyy..
Here's the shoutouts for today:
"If you hate me, then back off"

I don't know what I did wrong but people are giving me a totally COLD face. It's like "Talk to the HAND". It makes me don't trust anyone. Well, WHO CARES? I don't give anything to that because it's not worth it. Walking alone seems to be my destiny, so be it.

I don't know why I have this craving to have something to do with people. What advantage do I get? It's not really enjoyable to socialize with people who think you're annoying~
(Geez, I hope Sin doesn't come bombard this blog with comments like "THAT'S HOW I FEEL!")
I don't care.
If you get offended, I'm not apologizing any more.
My journal is private. P-R-I-V-A-T-E.
For those who are suffering Dyslexia,
Private means intended ONLY to me. If you still don't understand, it means DON'T TOUCH.
If you creeps think I'm showing off my f***ing English, well you're terribly WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Think it this way: You "people" don't allow me to use my own way to speaking, HOW IN HEAVEN'S NAME DO YOU WANT ME TO COMMUNICATE??? WHAT IN HELL IS THERE TO SHOW OFF???? I want any of you creeps who think I'm showing off to EXPLAIN. If you don't, GET YOUR BIG ASS OFF MY BLOG.
Will not appreciate it if you people say CHILL of COOL DOWN. I WILL NOT COOL DOWN. HOW CAN I COOL DOWN WHEN I KNOW ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE HATE ME?????
Tell me la, HOW TO COOL DOWN. That's an interesting topic, since you people always tell me to cool down, HOW TO?
If any of you think I'm being manja-ish, or crazy or ANYTHING NEGATIVE, go AWAY.
Wait, what am I thinking? When people hate me, they don't visit my blog! Yay, I have my blog to myself. Good. Fireworks.
WHOOPEEE.

You May Also Like

0 comments