The Seven Deadly Sins

by - 9:17 AM

The seven deadly sins:

  • Extravagance
  • Gluttony
  • Greed
  • Discouragement ._."
  • Wrath (AKA anger)
  • Envy
  • Pride
Extravagance:
Unrestrained excess.
Example, a frequent purchase of luxury goods.

[Hmms...NOT frequently...and MY luxury goods is mochi! ]

Gluttony:
meaning to gulp down or swallow, it's the over-indulgence or anything to the point of waste.

[As IF. My brother will KILL me.]

Greed:
is also a sin of excess, but greed is applied the wanting more and more money

[I have to admit, I commited this sin! I mean, my wishlist:MONEY]
[Money makes the world go square]

Discouragement (OK, this one is sooooo..weird.):
depression without joy?! (o.o")
Oh. it means a willful refusal to enjoy the goodness of God.

[I don't know whether I commited this one or not..]

Wrath:
known as anger or rage.
"can be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger"
I don't know what in hell is inordinate. Well, you get it, wrath=anger.

[DUH! I get angry ALL the time]

Envy:
insatiable desire.
"something they perceive themselves as lacking, and wish the other person to be deprived of it."

[I'm not sure..I think got..]

Pride:
a desire to be more important or attractive than others.
failing to acknowledge the good work of others.
excessive love of self.

[WHO didn't commit this? I did.]

Well,
out of the deadly sins,
I commited almost all...........
Wow. I AM that bad. -.-"
Well, I'm not alone.

Credits to Wikipedia.com

You May Also Like

0 comments