Celebration

by - 11:52 AM

People!!!!
I am so dead and desperate. DESPO!!!!
Okay, tell you something..
I'M BROKE!
Yup, bankrupt. Kaput. Bang and no more.
So, I need your assistance to pull me away from koperasi juice, candy.
PLEASE!!! Waste my money.. T.T I need cash right now. Broke because of self-needs!!!
I am ashamed of myself.
OK, enough of the Money Talk
I have a shout out!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEK HAU WAN!!
I spelt your name right, right?
Not too close to you though. I only know Zanne always ask chocolate from you XDDD
Well, have a GREAT and WONDERFUL birthday. :) Hope you have the bestest birthday this year.
Is bestest a word?
I hope it is.
Speaking of words, I invented a new word:
LOOLA
It means LOL plus HAHA!!
loola.
LOOLA. :)

I love Do Mo Kun.
SO CUTE.
Why am I changing subjects? ah well who cares my brother is talking right now I have to pay attention to him oh gosh im not using punctuation marks again what happened to me ahhhh help me oh my goodness what happened here comes the period .

Period = full stop
I used to think it was "foot" stop. cos foot at the end. Then, Wenwen said it's FULLstop. Makes sense. Checked it too. Americans call it period for some reason.

I made a bad choice borrowing "Twelve Bar Blues"
It's completely BORING.
BOOORRIIIINNGGG.
School Library's books are all so..
boring.
Don't relish the idea reading Lizzie McGuire. Prefer watching it.
Roald Dahl books - all finish.
AODTZ - Association of Donating to Zhen. Lol don't join. XD it's pretend.
lol don't think there's anything to talk about now.
Going off in 10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2..
2..
2..
2 1/2..
2 1/4..
1.
Ciaos

You May Also Like

0 comments