:D

by - 10:16 AM

Hoookay,
First of all..
IT'S OFFICIALLY MY 165TH POST!!!
Happy Anniversary, blog. :D

SECOND,
Addiction currently: Pop-art.
IT RAWKS.
I want a pop-art shirt. :'(
Don't have one. *tugs mummy's shirt*
I need Stabilo Point 88 to complete the dream..(the current dream, that is)
My castle in the air::::
A guy, a house, stabilo point 88, markers, my own studio!!!
The current castle in the air...until I find something TOTALLY awesome.
:D

OMG.
With the Stabilo Point 88,
I want this:

Neopiko.
It's something like copic markers.
Gosh, these things are great.
AARRGGGHHHHHH!!!
Why do things have to be so darn "cheap" in Malaysia??????
America has all those good stufffffff
PPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT
Humph. Hambug.
I WANT MARKERS!!!!!!!
...
My castle in the air...FAILURE.
And how come Vk isn't coming here anymore?
==
YOU BETTTERRR!!!
:D

You May Also Like

0 comments