HELLO???!!!

by - 10:37 AM

Hey peepssss!!!!!!
Zhen here
What am I saying..it IS MY blog after all so..
HERE I AM!!!
I'm bored.

Oh, and to you all who think the chatbox is OVER-BRIGHT and made you blind *looks at Jean* I made it pink and blue cos yellow is too bright *paiseh* and also, press the button ONCE and refresh the cbox. :)

I'm addicted to "Where is the love" by Blacked Eyed Peas.
BIG BIG QUESTION MARK HERE!!!
Where is the love? Zanne said that love is in the air and I'm breathing...
so does that mean I'm inhaling love?
weird.
-.-"

School is killing me.<me
Not only me but the whole student body except nerds like Leong Kar Sing lol
Teachers oh teachers, when will you end the periods of boredom
don't you know you're killing us with all those piles of homework and all those projects and by the way I now have four folios to do in less than a week why are you all so inconsiderate a holiday was supposed to be fun and while you're in [couch potato] mode we are doing all those folios you want us to do while you have fun omg where are all those punctuation marks oh here is the footstop coming [.]

hehe ^^
oh well, this is all got to go bye.
try to have fun in school
I won't so maybe you won't too
but just TRY. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments