Food Talk?

by - 8:08 PM

Hey people!!!
Chatted with Kimberly and talked about CHOCOLATE.
I mean, who doesnt like chocolate???
I know I LOVE chocolate. Dark choc..Mmm..
OK, enough of ME, let's start with a recipe:
Chocolate and Banana Sundae!!!
Sorry, no picture ._.
credits to www.chocolate-source.co.uk

Attention: Serves 4 people

For the Sauce (chocolate, of course):
55g of chocolate.
4 tablespoons of golden syrup!
1 tablespoon of butter o.o
and if you want, 1 tablespoon of Brandy or Rum

And now, for the sundae:
4 bananas o.o
150 ml of double cream
8-12 scoops of vanilla ice cream

For Decoration:
toasted almonds, flaked chocolate and wafer fan biscuits

How to?
To make the sauce, place the chocolate, syrup and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Keep stirring until they all melted. Remove from the heat and stir in optional of rum or brandy. Slice the bananas (that is ALOT of bananas). Whip the cream until it JUST thickens.
Scoop ONE scoop of ice-cream into each of the sundae glasses. then, add the bananas FIRST and the sauce AFTER and THEN the cream and NUTS and FLAKED CHOCOLATE. Finally, add the wafer biscuit.

It sounds good but mum or dad won't let me do it because:
1. Sundae glasses we don't have.
2. whipped cream? chocolate? wasted just for a sundae. NO.
3. I may mess up the kitchen and have to clean up (I am worried about this).

Didn't ask but for sure they won't let. Ah well, scared of calories I suppose.\

end of food talk
*************************************************************************************
Watched History channel today! I know I know, it sounds B-O-R-I-N-G.
Today's topic drew my attention: SNEAKERS.
Did you know that people are throwing away sneakers at such a rate that you can see sneaker trash dumps?
Anyways, this is what NIKE does:
They divide the sneaker to 3 different parts and recycle them!
1 part makes a track,
1 part makes a basketball court and
1 part makes a badminton/tennis court!

Cool huh?
Oh and I don't know why I'm suddenly reading Enid Blyton books but I have those books about boarding schools and I've been thinking how cool it'll be to be in a boarding school..
I even started writing about my characters going to boarding school.
lol ok enough now bye

and CLICK THOSE ADs!!



You May Also Like

0 comments