G-Force

by - 8:07 PM

My stomach STILL not aggreeing with me!!!! :(
It's dangerous..getting dangerous...my dad told me, if you put shit on your hand (ew) and leave it for 15 minutes, your hand like, crumples? It's now in my bowel...O.O Operation...
I NEED FIBRE!!! Say "HI" to my new friends, Ms. Yogurt and Mr. Apple!!!*waves*
I'm really scared right now. I NEED TO SHIT!!! D: I know it sounds weird but it's serious!!!! It may be...
CONSTIPATION!!!
*gasp* do you know how bad that is??????
Maybe I should consider taking that drink or capsule or SOMETHING that mum gave my second bro'... made him shit like..SHIT!!!XD
I'm so desperate to shit,
I'M DESPERATE!!!

OK, enough of shit-talk.
I'm getting to the point. I went to Leisure Mall today!!! Finally. Was damn bored at home.
Once again, sorry I couldn't make it (those people should understand, right?)
To watch...

G-FORCE!!!!! [lol "Guinea - Force]
So damn cute!!!!!!
Starring..

Darwin the Guinea Pig that can talk :)

Blaster the Talking Guinea Pig [he's cute]

Juarez the Talking Guinea Pig (Again) [she has ear-rings! and curly lashes!]

Speckles the Star-nosed Mole [lol his nose is..weird and strangely cute]

It was kinda weirdly-cute. Cute as in weird.
Cars can't even catch up with their Hamster-Balls-Car.
The car must be bad-quality. lol just joking

Actually still got alot of characters..like MOOCH and HURLEY and BUCKY and BEN!!!
Didn't want to spoil the fun. :D Go watch!!!
I give it a thumbs up!!!!
Remember:
When you see a mole, treat it nicely.
REMEMBER THAT!!!
Oh, and remember to click those ads!!
:)



You May Also Like

0 comments