Food Talk 3

by - 10:44 AM

Hey Peeps!
FOOD TALK AGAIN!!!

Fudge.

If you don't have an oven like MOI, NO WORRIES!!!!
This one is Microwave Fudge!!

Let's see..you'll need

  • 1 box confectioner's sugar (neh, the sugar in powder form arh)
  • half cup butter (not margarine)
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup cocoa
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla (where to get leh?)
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • Nuts (want or not up to you) (chopped hazel nuts are nice)
Instructions:

Dump all the ingredients into a bowl and cover it with wax paper. (don't stir) Heat the bowl in the microwave for TWO minutes. Then, take it out and STIR. Blend with beaters for THREE minutes. Put it in a buttered pan and toss it into the refrigerator until it's hard.

TRY IT!!
Bring your mum to the grocery store NOW!!!!!! :D
I will try it when I grow up and have the house to myself cos my parents are like
"Ai ya, don't want la, later need to wash"
They complain for what? Also not they wash..They pay for the water only marh.. XD
Anyways,
My dad broke his tooth and he can't eat any hard stuff for 2 or so weeks.
JUST BECAUSE HE IS SUFFERING,
HE WANT US TO EAT PORRIDGE!!!!
P-O-R-R-I-D-G-E!!!!!!!
It's so damn inconsiderate!!! Everytime HE can't eat something, WE can't eat it either!!!
When his off-spring can't eat something hor, JUST EAT LA!! DON'T CARE!!!
I wanna tick him off for that hor,
WHAT HE SAY???
"你哪里可以这样子跟爸爸讲话的?!!!??!!!"
JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE OLDER,
YOU EXPECT THE REST OF THE WORLD TO BOW DOWN AND KISS YOUR GODFORSAKEN SMELLY FEET??!!!!
That pisses me off.


You May Also Like

0 comments