Food Talk?

by - 9:14 AM

I am here...AGAIN!!!! :D
Did ya miss me? I know you don't so who cares XD
Since I have nothing to blog..AGAIN
FOOD TALK PEOPLE!!!
I don't know why my house, nothing special to eat for breakfast..I MISS PANCAKES!!! >:[
OKOK, back to the topic:
Today, Gourmet Chef Zhennnn is presenting to you...
MICROWAVE PEANUT BRITTLE!!!
Eventhough my parents won't let me try it out [-.-], you people can try right, just don't destroy your kitchen, later blame me..

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts [not roasted also can la]
  • 1 cup white sugar [wow..1 whole cup]
  • 1/2 cup light corn syrup [what in hell is this]
  • 1 pinch salt (optional) [im not putting it in mine, high blood pressure]
  • 1 tablespoon butter [mms]
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract [where can you find this?]
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda [where also got]

How to do leh?
...>
Grease a baking sheet and put it aside firsttt
Mix the peanuts, sugar, corn syrup and salt in a bowl and pop it into the microwave oven for 6-7 minutes on HIGH (ask your mum what it means) the mixture should be bubbly and the peanuts should be brown. Stir in the butter and vanilla and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Faster faster stir in baking soda until the mixture is foamy foamy. Then, pour everything in the greased baking sheet and let it cool for 15 minutes. Break it into pieces and keep inside an airtight container...

It sounds...peanut-y.

Oh, by the way,
The government is making this Friday a holiday and no need to ganti..my dad told me.
Everyone holiday. Whole Malaysia balik kampung, except for people who are in kampung, balik where..lol
I'm tracking down Mr. Ahmad from the tuition centre (best sejarah teacher yet)
he said he'll give us angpow Ringgit Malaysia 50 if we see him during hari raya~
It's either Alam Damai or Kedah swt
I want 50 bucks!!
I hope Indran also like that lor, he so damn rich~ lol
I love money!!! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments