I Knew It

by - 9:05 AM

I KNEW IT!!!!!
visit lolsdiary.blogspot.com!!!
I was "surprised"
As if.
My negative thinking NEVER fails me!!!
I gotta credit THAT..
Well,
I knew it. I am not their friend, I'm just the person who
gives them answers, lend them my books
THAT IS ALL.
Why was I so stupid?
It was pretty obvious..
I hate my friends.
No longer my "little angels" but the "little devils"
Alone is what I am destined for and alone I shall be.
Yeah, you can say I'm pissed.
P-I-S-S-E-D.
I don't care if you bring the whole Malaysia detesting me
Because, THEY ALREADY DO so don't waste your energy.
Verinia was right,
who needs friends?
I'm OK without them!
Library oh library how I love you so.
The library - my sanctuary.
I bring my card everyday anyways.
Oh yeah,
this is MY blog and MY blog it is
and in MY blog, I can do anything I want
except for insulting Malaysia's government, etc etc
I'll go to jail for that one.
So, be pissed
Since you don't care
Why should I?
"Hating Liars"
Am I one?
Or are you?
I don't give a fuckin' shit.
From kindergarten until NOW
I had never encountered this before. This is the first
In my book it goes.
And now, the questions in my head is
To block or not to block

You May Also Like

0 comments