Zhen on the Watch

by - 5:10 PM

Hello people of the world!!!
I went Google-Sight-Seeing and guess what I found????

Ta-da!!! MICKEY MOUSE TUMBLER!!!!!
SO DAMN CUTE!!!! XD
and and and..

TV WRIST WATCH!!!
OMG!!! Imagine, you're in the classroom, damn boring (as usual) and you have this watch!!! YOU CAN WATCH TV IN SCHOOL!!!! I wonder if it has cable..? Hmms..
Okay, enough with these fantasies...
Now, someone asked me this question:

"What would you do if you had a million dollars?"

My Fab Answer was:
Well, first, I will change the dollars to Malaysian Ringgit, assuming it was US Dollars, I would now have RM3, 487, 966.39 !!!

First, I will buy a house that can give me my own room, and then furnish the house, so it'll take about 600,000?
OK, then I will go and buy everything on my wishlist.
Then, buy everyone their own laptop so no one complain, then MAYBE buy wenwen a laptop so she won't kacau me anymore about laptop.
Then, alot of cookies!!!
And lastly, the remaining money will go to the bank!!!

I hope I will get that money lor.
XD
$.$ Money-Face Again...
Aihs...
AODTZ!!!!
SUPPORT IT!!!
Ask me what it is if you don't know!!!
Ta-ta..

You May Also Like

0 comments