WOW

by - 9:18 PM

Shoutouts for today:
DANIEL MAK YENG HONG!! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE LET ME CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN. Call off the pizza-thing la. See? You won't lose money belanja... :D hehe

Okay, I was minding my own bees-wax and all of a sudden
PIANG!!!
I thought someone's metal pencil box fall down so I didn't care >< Then I heard the very only MR. SAK-ER say WOAH then only I knew something serious happen XD

I turned up my head from my WORK cos I'm a busy person XD then I saw people gathering around Yong Xin o.o
Then I saw bits of glass then I was like OMG then I thought she broke the glass closing the window, then I see,
"eh? No broken glass wan..all here"
Then I saw fingers pointing up.
*head tilts high up*
"OOOOhhh..Wow who did it?"
Sakthis was like, " I WANNA INTERVIEW MR. CHAU CHAN YEONG. Hello, I'm Sakthis from NTV7, How did it feel like breaking the window?"
lols
This proves to me,
SMALL IS POWERFUL
(from Save-Ums. Yup, I actually used to watch it XD)
BELIEVE IT!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments