Celebrity Superlatives.

by - 4:43 PM

So I've watched Top That! On Popsugar, the one where Becca and Tyler talk about celebrity superlatives. This is basically judging and giving critique, TOTALLY UP MY ALLEY LOL.

If you don't know what superlatives are, go Google it. I'm not gonna waste my time explaining it to you. YOUR PARENTS GAVE YOU A GODDAMN LAPTOP AND INTERNET SO YOU BETTER APPRECIATE IT AND USE IT.
I am so sick of people not Googling and just ask me like I have all the time in the world -.- 

CELEBRITY SUPERLATIVES as according to me.

BEST SMILE : Emma Watson.
Uh, please do I need to explain myself?! Emma Watson has the best smile I've ever seen. Yes, even better than Harry Styles. I don't even get why everyone loves Harry Styles I mean c'mon! That guy needs a haircut and it gets in the way of his smile. Maybe he has great teeth but Em Watson here has a wonderful smile.

Notice how she transitions from a perf smile to an adorable crinkle of her nose coupled by a girly laugh. Ugh, I am so jealous. Vanessa Hudgens comes close though - that flirty smile of hers that just implores you to come closer. But it only works on guys I guess lol or lesbians.

BEST HAIR: Anne Hathaway.
Okay, so maybe this isn't a very traditional approach but to me, best hair also means if it suits you and what doesn't suit Anne Hathaway? We've seen it long, we've seen it medium, we've seen it short, curly, straight..you name it, she probably already experimented with it.
After SPM, I'm so begging my Mom. ISN'T THAT THE BEST HAIRSTYLE EVER?!?

BEST EYES: Finn Harries
Okay, so he's not exactly a celebrity in Hollywood, BUT HE'S PRETTY BIG IN YOUTUBE. He's practically a Youtube celebrity, so it counts in my book.
I already had a post writing about how his eyes rapes you. And they do. THEY REALLY DO.
I can stare at those eyes alllll day.

BEST DRESSED: Zayn Malik.
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE. Zayn Malik not only has amazing features (too bad he's taken. haha. ha. ha.) he has amazing taste in style too! He rocks the whole grunge look, the plaid and he looks pretty fine in the suit ;)
How can you disagree with me? He does need to update on his shoes though lol. I can't stand it if a man keeps on wearing his Nike Dunks and thinks he's all that. God, you're not.

MOST LIKELY TO DOMINATE THE WORLD: Beyonce.
When you say dominate and world, Beyonce just immediately pops into my mind. Beyonce is just amazing, even if she is satanic. She can rule the world with Jay Z.
She's awesome, and she's not afraid to admit it. This girl is FIERCE.

MOST TALENTED: Neil Patrick Harris
He's gay, he's dapper. He can sing and dance, he can act and he's funny. He's hosted the Tony Awards four times. It has to mean something right!?
And he's not afraid of embracing his gay-ness. Neil Patrick Harris is just so talented in so many ways.

MOST POPULAR: Ryan Gosling
I don't understand it, but Ryan Gosling is all over the Internet. Every day, every minute, every second, a woman is expressing her lust over this man.
I don't understand why anyone would think he's sexier than say..Zac Efron! His face is too long, his eyes are too close together and his beard. WILL SOMEONE BUY MR GOSLING A SHAVER PLEASE.
Is it called shaver? Cos that sounds weird.

BEST ALL AROUND: Tina Fey
She's funny, she's intelligent, she writes, produced and stars in her own show 30 Rock..she's just amazingly an all rounder.
you just have to watch her and Amy Poehler host the Golden Globe Awards together and you.will.understand.

BEST DRESSED COUPLE:
Okay, this one is hard to pick. There are so many couples out there who look amazing. I had to go with Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl.
WILL YOU JUST LOOK AT THEM.
Even if they're not colour coordinated, their style just..compliments each other.
I WILL LIKE TO SAY THIS IS NOT BIASED. I TOTALLY DID NOT PICK THEM COS JOHANNES IS HOT. Just saying lol cos if I did why didn't I pick the Beckhams right?
I didn't cos I don't really like Victoria Beckham. She needs to gain some weight.
They're so disgustingly stylish.
and adorable.

BEST COMEDIAN: Emma Stone
Sorry to all Jennifer Lawrence fans out there but Emma Stone is funny on screen and in real life. Have you seen her gif files?!


I think I should end it here lol. SO THERE'S MY CELEBRITY SUPERLATIVES.
Have fun Googling your own, I know you're about to.
Don't lie, I know.
I know.

You May Also Like

0 comments