R&R

by - 12:30 PM

So yesterday people asked me what I wrote for my English essay. Okay, more like they asked me if I wrote the essay about discussing whether or not getting Straight As is a mark of intelligence. I feel like that question was put there just to mock me HAHAH since I wrote it before. I didn't really like what I wrote and I couldn't think of points, so I wrote about Relaxation.

I've come to regret my decision. I've a feeling I screwed the essay up but y'know whatever, it's just a school based trial anyway.

But since I've missed my chance to write about one of the topics I'm most passionate about, I'm gonna blog about it!

Me, coming from your average class (being not genius-level or lazy-level) and having friends from both sides, I have a thunderstorm of passionate opinions about this.

For one thing, as if it's not bad enough the smart-asses look down on us less-smart-than-thou people, the teachers don't help either. Sure they say the lower class people are more talented but in the end, they all want us to be just like the Straight A student - for a reason, at least what I think is to make the school look good.

Anyway, the other day Genie told me her Chem substitute teacher said that the straight A students in his time who were oh-so-better than him are now less successful than him.


You guys know Bill Gates? Well his classmate who got better grades than him is now working for him.

Just so you know, this post isn't to attack those people who get good grades. Go on getting good grades. Just don't let it get to your head that you're going to be the hot-shot CEO at a young age. Just because you get better grades doesn't mean you're any better than the rest of us, you just put in more effort and that's admirable.

But what irritates me the most is that the opinions of the "lower-class" people are not taken into consideration in the teachers' or the students' minds just because stereotypically the "lower-class" people only talk nonsense.


and some people totally disregard us "less hardworking less A" students -.-
they expect you to do worst, and when you do it's like you didn't live up to their expectations like dude. Wtf? I know the teachers don't expect much from us, but it's like at the same time they expect us to spin gold from our fingers.

ESPECIALLY if you're the ketua tingkatan -.- they expect all ketua tingkatans to be the best of the worst in the class. Like seriously I slip a little in class and the teachers give me the bitchiest looks ever. And all of a sudden YOU LOST ALL OF THEIR FAITH IN YOU!


like the other day Pn Teh was telling us something and I was looking into space while listening and all of a sudden she calls me out and gives me that flat look of hers like I did something really criminal.

I AM A VICTIM OF THE WRONGLY ACCUSED.

Then after like 30 seconds of giving me that Deadly Flat Look of hers she turns to the class and tells us sometimes she feels like we don't treat her as a teacher.


YOU KIDDING ME BRUH YOU KIDDING ME.

You May Also Like

0 comments