by - 11:44 AM



I don't understand how nobody ever heard of Mary Poppins or The Sound Of Music. Like, where have you been living, under a well?
They used to air Mary Poppins on Disney Channel back in the day. Spoonful of Sugar was my favourite scene cos dude, snap your fingers while you sing and your stuff magically walk themselves back to their places. For a messy person who couldn't be bothered to put my stuff away, that shit is crazy good.
I also like the part where she pulls out all those stuff from her carpet bag. I wanted a bag like that. It's like Doraemon's pocket, except a little bit more fashionable :P it's so vintage.



this scene isn't that bad either. I used to get jealous of them cos they could draw on the side walk with side walk chalk. You don't get that shit in Malaysia, that's for sure. I don't even know why they sell side walk chalk when there's no decent side walk except for the ones in the city and those you can't draw on.

I used to have this teacher who really liked me cos I used to be porcelain white last time (now I'm just..yellow.) and she liked me even more when she found out I watch Mary Poppins and The Sound of Music lol. Too bad she left. Forgot why, don't know where but I always wanted to impress her :P too bad she's my Chinese teacher and my Chinese was..horrible. She loved music and she used to write those simple notes for me to play on my recorder :P I used to play Edelweiss and blah blah blah.

I was so jealous of this guy who could play the piano really well.


You May Also Like

0 comments