Seminar Skor A!

by - 9:30 PM

Today can be considered a Sejarah day. Did nothing except learn Sejarah. I went to find Pn Yus, I came up to find Pn Guna bomb-ing TYY and LKY. Like what the hell lol apparently TYY was being rude again, so duh. I hope one day she'll realise that no one likes to be yelled at even if she doesn't mean it. Stand up and nicely say lah, don't just yell from your seat. You think this is what? Primary school? Secondary school teachers not so forgiving, woman.

There was a Mentor-Mentee thing and I swear it's like my class never went to school before lol it's been going on since last year and they don't know what's up with it and they all thought Pn Teh was going to teach Add Maths -.- I was like, oh my GOD. IT'S NOT LEARNING, IT'S JUST THIS COUNSELLOR PROGRAMME to them out loud and Pn Teh gave me an unamused look HAHA.

***

After Rehat, we had the best seminar ever. Considering how it was a one hour Sejarah Seminar and we didn't sleep, you can pretty much say it was pretty freaking awesome.
Numero Uno, the penceramah is not bad looking. And he's a guy. 

He's the one in blue, accepting the cake. Found this from Google. 

Dos,
his voice. It's like. Wow.

Tres,
He's really dynamic and teaches using his hands, with no mic which made it so enjoyable to see. It proves that he's still young :P shut up, logically he shouldn't be too young but he looks young and that's all that matters. 

Cuatro, 
we didn't have to write anything down, and I still remember the acronym for Mesopotamia. Roda 4 Pacuan. 
Guys, my memory is about the same size of a pea. And I remembered that.
Okay, truth be told I'll evantually forget about it but still. At least he has the brains to know that if he gave us notes we won't read them LOL. We'll just take them out, and be all meh about it. 

Cinco,
he has a dimple on his right cheek, nuff said. HE MUST BE A GOOD GUY! 

I learnt my Spanish numerals by watching Dora the Explorer by the way. See how TV helps?! I can honestly say half of my vocabulary came from watching TV all day in my childhood.

So his name is Shiva Ramana and he's currently a lecturer at some college. And you could see that all the other teachers in our school pales in comparison cos his way of teaching is so good. 

I bet if Pn Guna or Pn Anita were there they'll be sending him red signals to shut up and go LOL This teacher whose name I've forgotten was obviously PMS-ing. After he's gone, she didn't even thank him or anything. She just started scolding us all for being noisy so naturally since she already lost our respect by saying we're like primary school kids, no one cared lol so she threatened to make us stay back. You see there are reasons why this won't happen and will fail and she'll get a lot of shit from the office:
  1. it's against the general law to hold students back after school without parents' consent (unless, of course said students don't live with their parents. But that's another matter entirely.) Yes I know this. You'll never know when you have to pull out the law against teachers who acts impulsively.
  2. Why on Earth would she want to stand there for so many hours just to look at us with her beady angry eyes so we'll shut up?
Just a reminder to anyone who aspires to become a teacher: when you reach secondary level, don't ever tell students they act like primary students/pasar pagi. Not only is it not new any more (cliche level: oh my God shut up. STAHP IT.) it's so... ugh like there's no respect for you anymore woman. 

So she became classist and let Science 1 go out first. You could feel the heat then, man.
How long has she been a teacher? You have four classes there, one huge-ass door and only two of you - your partner isn't exactly keen to this either so it's just you. And you expect only Science 1 to stand up? PUH-LEEZ woman. Please revise your tactics. 

you just made yourself look extremely stupid, not exactly a wise thing to do considering how the penceramah was so awesome you all can just accept defeat. My brother was right. These people are just people who couldn't get it to college lecturer level. 

I'll save my teacher rant for another post.

You May Also Like

0 comments