Exams? Exams.

by - 9:36 PM

I wish I could say I knew everything, and the questions just automatically got translated into answers by my amazing brain prowess and everything was just a snap.

But obviously my brain only has the expertise in the field of gossip and birthday dates of no one in particular. My memory is so powerfully selective it's annoying. Like, you can tell me this once and I'll forget it forever until like 50 years later when I don't need it any more.

Sejarah Paper 2 was horrible. I could fully do..nothing. I'll rather not think about Paper 2. I hope I even get a B at this point. The tips that my SBU friend gave me actually came out oh my god why didn't I focus on those instead of..le sigh.

I feel like crushing my skull against the wall right now.

What else? Oh yeah I'd like to address the problem of Ridiculous Exam Scheduling by my school. Like, oh my god who puts Bio and Moral on the same day? And then proceed to put Add Maths and Chemistry together? And then they isolate BM paper 2.


My brain juices are fountain-gushing out at this point. Like how do you prioritise your studying?! I bet the teachers are all giggling in the teacher's room about us squirming to cram our heads with last minute info.
You sadists.

And another problem of The Very Noisy and The Incredibly Annoying Noises i.e., the juniors, our squeaky door...
Juniors.
Juniors.
Juniors.
Please. Please. For the holy love of God, use your own stair case.
Not only do they clog up our senior staircase, they freaking make so much noise during their rehat slot. Like oh my god are you stupid.
teachers also. Like, you have your own staircase where it's against the law for us students to use. So YOU BETTER USE IT. Teachers walk so slow, and it's not like our blood pressure is very stable after all those annoyances during exam, they ruin our day by walking down so slow, making us people at the back like
I can't even.
The amount of angst that burns out within me makes me so. Oh my GOD.

And there's this corner I christened as The Mouldy Door Corner cos there's a mouldy door there. It's near the staircase which makes it near my classroom. The juniors love to hang out there to date and make our lives miserable. And I swear they only do this when we have exams. I swear. I don't hear them any other day except during exams.


And then once there were these juniors outside our classrooms.
Group of noisy people: GHAJNBCREKSNGITOOENVUTWERESOSTUPIDLIKEHAHAHAHSJVCBTISNVIRSNVRTKNGIRKILLUSNOWREALLYSNVTJKSCNGTUTURWEMEANITSJCVBHENGRIWNSFHR
Random friend of theirs: Not so loud! They're having exams!!
Group: What?
Friend: Not so loud, they're having exams!!!
Group: HAHAHA WHAT!?
Friend: *-_-* NOT SO LOUD, THEY'RE HAVING EXAMS!!!!

Us inside the classroom, we were looking at each other like omg -.- and then we laughed cos it's so ironic the guy who told them to shut up was the loudest HAHA.

I have nothing against all my juniors. I don't have anything against them, really. I just don't like stupid people and they just happen to fall into both categories. I am no classist okay.


Wish me luck with the next two weeks likeomgidontwannadie.

You May Also Like

0 comments