Frustrating.

by - 12:26 PM

I've decided that I hate learning like a static line. I do not like my school, or how it works. I do not like some of the teachers, not all. I do not like the fact that even though some teachers work their butts off, some teachers are slackers.

I do not like the fact that the Science stream teachers in my school are horrible teachers.
I do not like the fact that they think they're really good cos they passed their exams.
I do not like the fact that they think they're superior because a) they're older, and b) they have a degree in Bio/Chem/Physics/Math and they think that's an achievement as a teacher.
I do not like the fact that they have a misconception that having a degree naturally equates to being a good teacher.
I do not like the fact that if they read this, they'll probably get mad at me and not reflect on themselves as teachers.
I do not like the fact that they're horrible in speaking, and their charisma is about as good as a concrete wall.
I do not like the fact that they have very static ways of teaching.
I do not like the fact that the headmaster lets the disciplinary board create ridiculous new rules. It's almost as if they have a set equation in their head "if it's pretty, it's not allowed."
I do not like the fact that the students do not appreciate anything the teachers do, so much to the extent that the teachers lose hope.
I do not like the fact that some of the students do not cooperate at all.
I do not like the fact that most of the students are lazy fucktards who don't help out, and only do to get out of class.
I do not like the fact that some of the students think they can push me around.


You May Also Like

0 comments