Differentiating.

by - 11:04 AM

So basically almost everybody who knows me knows I have an obsession with good looking guys, accents and all things fabulous about them. I've been getting obsessed with British boys on Youtube which brings Jacksgap to mind and everyone keeps asking me how I differentiate them.

Not to be biased, but Finn is definitely the better twin.

If you don't know what Jacksgap is, go buy yourself some chocolate right now and drown your sorrows. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, GIRL?! UNDER A ROCK? It's okay, click on this to link you to their channel.


Basically, they're twins. Very good looking twins.

So HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE THEM? Simple.

Finn has a more structured face, Jack has a more childlike looking face.
Their hair is flipped on different sides LOL. It's more obvious if you watch their videos and observe. Cos Finn is always on the left, and Jack is always on the right.
And if you're an observant obsessive freak, you'll realise their eyebrows are A LITTLE TINY BIT DIFFERENT. If you're reading this, Jack and Finn, please don't be scared. I'M HARMLESS. I AMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Cough.

As seen above, Jack is on the left, and Finn is on the right.

This is Jack.
es
And this, my fine friends IS FINN!

God, he is exceptionally good at raping you with his eyes. WHY MUST YOU BE SO HOT, FINN!? AND SEXY. AND ALL THAT GOODNESS IN YOUR PAIR OF GORGEOUS EYES.

He's so good at it, when you Google him on Google Images, there's an actual suggestion called 'Finn Harries Eye Sex' HAHA. He is that good.

I bet he knows it too.


HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE.

Okay, guilty as charged. I AM BIASED. I PREFER FINN. I have a thing for eyes. SHUT UP.


You May Also Like

0 comments