Sombre.

by - 7:44 PM

I used to always think about the negative side of things, because I believed that thinking too much of the positive side will make me into one of those girls who lived in their own pink dreamland of happiness.
I didn't want to be like those girls who lived in the clouds, I wanted to be a girl who had some use in the world.
I still do, I still have my aspirations to be "that girl who isn't like the other girls". I still want to be that girl who isn't much of a girl who only cared about fashion and beauty, but a girl who had ambition running through her veins.
But the days where I lived on the "other-side" were also the days I was the unhappiest. No one liked me cos I always brought their dreams down. I still do, sometimes, cos some people just aren't realistic. But back then in the dark ages, everything was unacceptable.
But can you really blame me?
Back then, no one was even matured yet. They just didn't like me cos I didn't think on the same wavelength as them.
It stills leave some scars on me, but you know what they say; forgive and forget.
The person who said that obviously had Alzheimer's cos I can't forget. I can't forget what those piranhas said, I can't forget what they did. And why?
Because I was different. I was that person who just had emotional issues. And apparently, I showed off. Which really pissed me off cos people accused me of flaunting my apparent English skills and being a show-off. I was not showing off. Just because my vocabulary was wider than theirs doesn't make me a show off. It made me better.
But of course, no one likes anyone who's even an iota different from them.

But that's okay.
One day, they'll see.

You May Also Like

0 comments