Why?!

by - 10:04 PM

So the other day during Physics tuition, my teacher was fumbling with his iPad (he teaches with it, not play.) and he looked up and said,

"Remember that day before holidays started on Thursday? Remember you told yourself you were going to study?"
CUE embarrassed but omg-how-did-you-know-this-is-hilarious giggle from whole class.

then he went on, seeing our hilarious reaction to that one question.

"but then you feel so sleepy right? Wake up at 9, eat breakfast then sleeeeeeep then wake up, study 2 pages then sleep until 2pm. Then you eat lunch and sleeeeeep until 7pm right?"


I am now drowning in a sea of immense regret of my actions. TRIALS IS IN ONE WEEK. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE YET, AND OH MY GOD STUPID SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS.


We have trials coming up, WHAT TEACHER IS GOING TO LET US USE THEIR PERIOD TO FREAKING DECORATE THE CLASSROOM!? Let the juniors do this, let them redeem themselves those brats who know not of respect -.-

Every time I think about the symbol of our patriotism towards the country the school is forcing us to do, I get so pissed -.-  Decorating isn't enough, apparently BECAUSE WE HAVE TO FREAKING DECORATE A FUCKING BOARD TOO.and if you don't want to decorate the class, its fine as long as you cough up RM50.
Yeap, totally not a money sucking ploy, totally not an insidious, underhanded way of telling us students the school is broke. Nope.

What is going on inside the heads of our teachers pisses me off so much I can't even express it enough in words.

moving on.

my tuition teacher also said something about choosing your careers.

"you know nowadays there's too many of everything. As in too many degree-holders that you can't really say studying accounting is a surefire way of getting a job. So if you want to succeed, you better be excellent - be the best at what you do. So you better think twice~"

I am undecided.

You May Also Like

0 comments