by - 9:03 PM

The lone wolf

This is the guy in movies and advertisements who does things his own way. His background is a mystery. He often wears leather. His bad boy exterior is a cover up of years of hurt and angst.
If I ever met someone like this in real life, though? Can you imagine what it’d be like to talk to this guy?
“Hey dude, how’s it going?”
“The wind goes…the wind blows…”
“What was that?
“Nothing.”
“Oh, OK. So, um, what’s your name?”
“What is a ‘name,’ really?”
“Ha. Yeah. Good point. Well, I’m Nate.”
“…When I was nine years old my father gave me a pigeon. He told me it was a turtledove. Ha. The old man always had a few tricks up his sleeve.”
“Yeah… listen dude I’m getting a beer, can I buy you a…”
“But when I finally met that girl down in Buenos Aires, you know what I realized?”
“…No?”
“I was the pigeon. I was the pigeon.”
Flings hair over his shoulder, storms to a dark place. Aaaaaannd scene.
Found this on Thoughtcatalog.com hahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Reminded me of Batman. But of course he's really a smooth talker in real life ;) mysterious people like him don't talk to a lot of people anyway. 

You May Also Like

0 comments