Ramblings

by - 8:40 PM

Does anyone else say Sakae Sushi like "SAHHH-KAAAYYYY SOUUU-SHEEEE" in their minds? Or is it just me?



Moving on.
My Mom didn't go shopping today (record omg.) so she basically lost her mind. Just now at 7.30pm after dinner, she went outside and decided to trim the little trees "she grows" (just leave it there and let nature do her shit..her being Mother Nature of course, not my mother.)

People. She never done any gardening in three years.

This just goes to show what shopping means to my Mom.

***

Before the holidays, I've told myself I had to do some studying. 


Well that obviously didn't work out.

It's like Youtube is telling me to stop doing anything that matters. Nah, I just got hooked to British Youtubers or more specifically Male British Youtubers who are in my opinion far more funnier than American Youtubers cos..well duh they have accents.

And you know how I feel about accents. Ezhen only has eyes for guys with accents.


I have so much shit to do you will not believe. I'm so screwed.

You May Also Like

0 comments