Saving June.

by - 5:39 PM

At first, I was a little put off by this book - partially cos the synopsis made it sound like some depressing novel of a girl coping with her sister's death. I imagined the story to be over-dramatized grief experienced by the girl.

BUT IT ISN'T! The book isn't that bad! Of course there are moments when it's kinda sad, but it's in good proportions in ratio with the good moments she experiences after her sister's death. I'm now at the part where she dances with this guy who was involved in her sister's past. They're in a jazz club and everyone (but the girl herself, of course. I'll let this pass. I mean, what's a book without a little clichés and dense protagonists?!)

The book is full of music too, so you know. If you like Janis Joplin and stuff you could totally relate to the guy I guess cos he rolls that way in the sense of music.

I can't wait to finish this!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments