Wasted

by - 9:29 AM

What am I doing with my life? I'm supposed to study for trials and here I am like some bumpkin getting addicted to reading YA books, British boys on Youtube and basically everything but what I'm supposed to do.

At this very moment I am cringing cos I just remembered I forgot to do the card that symbolises my patriotism towards the country. Something I'm forced to do, by the way so I'm not quite sure how that encourages patriotism - considering how the youth of today are forced to love the country. I'm not quite sure the country would've done that, she's just an innocent naive country - not knowing what her schools are doing to the children of today.

Of course, that's just my opinion. Besides, I haven't even specified what country I really am from. SO HAH, YOU CAN'T SUE ME. Nothing to sue about anyway, considering how I haven't really said anything offensive. Not swearing does that to sentences - make them sound a lot more sweeter.

Book recommends: SAVING JUNE.



I'm confused, but I love it. Trust me, it's not another ear-dropping remix, it's quite easy-listening. Repetitive lyrics, but what isn't nowadays?




what rhymes with hug me? ;)


You May Also Like

0 comments