Christmas dinner.

by - 6:45 PM

Some people at school say I'm some spoiled brat who doesn't know how to sweep the floor and wash the dishes just because I have a maid.


EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE ME. Being the only girl (besides my Mom) in the house, that means I'm the only person who does the dishes on my maid's off day. I ALSO KNOW HOW TO SWEEP THE FLOOR LA PLEASE I came from a Chinese school. It's suicide for your fingers if you say you don't know how to sweep the floor.

Then once Fiona said I probably never bought my own stationery before.
with my kind of stationery addiction, I'll obviously have to pay for my own stationery. Been that way since Form 2! MY BROTHERS ALWAYS HAD MY MOM TO BUY FOR THEM OKAYYYY!

***

I made Christmas dinner today! It's not Cordon Bleu freaking fancy dishes la, BUT I DID IT ON MY OWN! With my Dad as my assistant.

Made spaghetti, mashed potatoes and garlic bread.

Spaghetti noodles, mashed potatoes and the sauce.
 Don't tell me the mashed potatoes look weird I know they do BUT IT TASTES FINE.
Everyone just kept asking me why I didn't put salt lol uh excuse me you high-blood pressure family members of my mine, try eating stuff without too much sodium please. I only used a tablespoon worth of butter, a pinch of salt and some garlic flakes for four potatoes lololol


NAH NAH NAH.

I'm not a talentless spoiled youngest daughter okay! I KNOW HOW TO COOK. 

closeup on my mashed potatoes
Surprisingly, we do have a potato masher! My Mom and I didn't believe him at first (cos, hello we're the women we should know.) but he found it in the drawer and gave us that hidung tinggi look LOL

My Dad made the garlic bread and he was so impressed LOL He kept telling us, "no assistant you think this meal will come alive meh?" 

You May Also Like

0 comments