Edu Fair

by - 8:17 PM

Went to the edu fair at Midvalley today. There were so many people -.- and those aunties -.- and the people who signed up IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PATHWAY.


Dah tau the place is filled with people and you still register in the middle of the road omg I felt like yelling at them. Partially cos they're so inconsiderate and dumb, partially cos I was in a bad mood. My emotions run wild when there's a crowd. I was not made to handle crowds with a stable state of emotion.

And all those people who obviously never researched about further studies before. Didn't anyone at least went online and searched for info AND THEN PLAN WHAT TO ASK AT THE FAIR TO SAVE TIME!? Malaysians certainly are not planners, that I can say.


Factor out the crowd, I felt that the RENG college woman was the most helpful. But she's a marketer so naturally she's good at talking lol I like her. I remember her too, she came to our school exhibition once and she talked to me about choosing the right path. She looks like she came out of a Pixar movie lol. No, she doesn't look kind, she's more of the Mary Poppins kind of person lol.

The UTAR guy was helpful too, I guess. He impressed my Dad by saying you need the right kind of job experience so it'll be easier to get the Ar. title. But when I spoke about Part 1 and Part 2 everyone went blank. Frustrating, I know. And the fact that most of them have twinning programs with overseas colleges lol.


I went online and people were talking about how hard it is, how a lot of people quit and I'm like gargh.

But then again it depends on interest. BUT DO I HAVE INTEREST IN THIS :< sighsighsigh.

You May Also Like

0 comments