SNIFF, le sniff sniff.

by - 9:51 PM

Submitted my application form to UTAR today. I'm feeling so doubtful cos the lecturers there seem so...incapable of starting a conversation. I hope they're good, or at least not like Pn Maznin or something la please I can't handle another language barrier.

And why is it that majority of the applicants are guys?! And why do the girls look so...nerdy. OKAY LA, MAYBE THEY'RE COOL AND ALL but I mean c'mon there's always the blonde of the classroom. Also noticed that architecture course is probably filled with guys and 5% girls.

My Mom said that's good cos that means concentrated male attention HAHAHAHA she said she always liked a majority of guys over girls anyway cos girls are normally dumber. Less sensible than guys anyway. Which is quite true BUT C'MON I NEED MY OWN KIND RIGHT. If I hang out with guys all day I'll turn into a guy myself.......

The English lecturer in the foundations desk is really pretty tho! But I suspect she's the one way and one way only type. Sigh. Can never escape these kind of people..

OH and turns out my Dad's friend is an Engineer lecturer at UTAR wtf (I'm looking at you Siew Gee) thank God I didn't apply for engineering lol it'll be so awkward NOT TO MENTION HE MIGHT RAT ME OUT TO MY DAD not to say that I'm a bad student. *coooooooooooooooooooough*

I hope I make the right kind of friends. I know me. I'M SO EASILY INFLUENCED. I DON'T WANNA BECOME A POT ADDICT CLUBBER. Sigh. Architecture students should be okay right. right. right.

Also, contemplating marketing. If I can get that scholarship to get into MMU I'm gonna study marketing and test the waters there. See if the grass really is greener on the other side.

You May Also Like

0 comments