Skin Care!

by - 7:57 PM

Was at The Gardens today and my Mom got distracted by the Dr Brandt booth so naturally she stopped. And naturally like all big name cosmetic promoter, that guy named John talked a lot. No, he wasn't gay if you were wondering. Or if he is he's the Blaine kind of gay. The oh, you're gay? kind of gay. OKAY MOVING ON 


So I got some stuff :P my Mom will never buy expensive clothes for me, but she's totally gung ho with cosmetics when she's getting something too. She believes that if your face looks good, who cares what you're wearing lol. Which sounds kinda true if you think about it. But I'm naturally fussy with everything so whatever my skin bugs me.

My skin gets oily one hour after washing. Yes, let that sink in. Geddit? GEDDIT. 

Anyway, moving on. Okay, I actually only really needed a toner cos mine ran out (trust me. When you have oily skin, toner makes you feel so much cleaner.) but obviously girls being girls. I got the blemish no more intensolution and a travel size trial pack of the pore no more line. 



I've read some good reviews online, so fingers crossed these actually work cos they weren't cheap........ heh. Heh heh heh. 
But my Mom won't stop bugging me about my skin so padan muka need to spend so much on skincare products. Everyone in my family keeps making fun of my blemishes LIKE I WANT THEM. 


I broke my old earphones so I'm borrowing my Mom's ear-pods. Oh my God they're soooooooo much better than its younger generation's. I wouldn't say it's the best but it's definitely better than the original Apple earphones. 

You May Also Like

0 comments