Confuzzled

by - 10:59 PM

  1. Confuzzled sounds waay cooler than confused.
  2. What am I supposed to study in college? This isn't just a meager cross-road okay, this is a freaking 1000 way junction. Possibilities being endless isn't a very good thing sometimes.
  3. Architecture? Interior design? Graphic design? Gah 
  4. College fees are inhumane. How are my parents supposed to afford that? Let's not forget my Mom is obsessed with face creams and won't sacrifice them for nothing. And my Dad is retired. Factor that in and the only education we can afford is like, kindergarten.
  5. I don't think I can really apply for a scholarship and expect a yes cos my grades aren't consistently good, my curriculars are okayish and let's not forget the horrible disciplinary problems regarding the certain school of which I still harbour great dislike for.
  6. I am doing nothing productive in my life, and I fear this unproductivity will continue until I actually get up and muster up enough courage to register for college. Plus, driving test -.- I am not looking forward to 5 hours of crap lectures.
  7. Architecture? I don't want to regret this. I don't want to get myself into something I'll end up hating forever. I don't want to waste my time or money. I don't want to stress myself to sleep over bad choices.

WHY IS DECEMBER SUCH A BUSY MONTH? SOONER OR LATER JANUARY WILL COME AND MY MIND WILL KABOOZLE.


You May Also Like

0 comments