New Year's Eve Dinner

by - 10:20 PM

I swear I never ate dinner so early with my parents before, at 5pm. Everytime I suggest we eat dinner that early they complain it's too early blablabla but this time they complied cos my brother gets off work at 4pm so we ate at Midvalley, again.

This time we went to this place called Delicious, just opposite of Starbucks. CAN I JUST SAY, I LOVE THEIR DECOR. It's nothing spectacular but I like how they use blues and white. It's so pretty. Or it could be the period talking lol.

I had this thing called Napoleon (something that sounds like that I forgot lol cos it wasn't an actual word) Spaghettini. It was okay, not fantastic omgwhatisthispieceofheaven but not omfggetthisfuckingawayfromme disgusting. Personally, I prefer Italiannies' spaghetti heh. Don't be deceived by the plate size btw the portion was so big

My parents shared this chicken chop. Personally, I don't know whether I don't like chicken chops or this one just isn't good lol it was bearable but definitely not worth it's price at RM2x.xx haha like my home-cooked chicken chops taste better. Or maybe my home-cooked ones are really good hehehehehehe chehchehcheh

This weirdass thing is a pavlova. I just googled and apparently it's supposed to be surrounded by meringue lol it's basically strawberries with chocolate flakes sitting on this island of cream surrounded by a fortress of meringue. Bleh, I don't like it. It's not filling, if that's what you're looking for. Definitely not a savoury dessert, more like something you might eat with a cup of sugarless coffee.

Delicious isn't bad. But I think people go there for their high tea or something lol not dinner or lunch cos their cakes look really good. I wanted to try a banoffee pie but no one wanted it cos no one heard of banoffee before -_-

You May Also Like

0 comments