THE POWER THAT YOU WEILD.

by - 6:40 PM


I swear my dog knows of the power she holds inside those two soul suckers of hers. Just one whine from her and we all go jelly =_= she knows, I tell you. 

she stands by the door, watching us with her sad, wet doggy eyes. The cutest whine vibrates from within =_= AND SHE KNOWS WE'RE POWERLESS TO IT.

***
I've been watching Samurai X again. I am aware it's flipping old BUT IT'S SO GOOD. It's my Avatar substitute for the moment being. Still waiting for Korra Book 3 to come out. BACK TO THE TOPIC. Kaoru should seriously open her eyes and see how freaking cool Kenshin is in his Battousai mode. I get the whole "oh, Kenshin, you musn't lose yourself like this" thing but seriously. Dude. He's so cool in his killer mode I can't handle it.
|

Sigh.

You May Also Like

0 comments