Positive thinking!

by - 9:35 PM

Okay, while I'm in a relatively positive mood.

I'm going to UTAR for Foundation in Arts then moving on to Degree in Architecture (Part 1)

After part 1, will go find job in good company (or any company in that matter lol.)

If I get enough (and the right kind!) experience, I'll go apply for Part 2.

If I get touched by God's finger in the aspects of luck, creativity and inspiration, I will go further and take the Part 3 test!

DON'T TELL ME NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR GIVE ME THAT "oh, really....." LOOK. I'm feeling positive.

Cos apparently in Architecture its all "hands on" and "experience oriented" and stuff. And it's not a lot of rote learning, but a lot of experience and problem solving work. I BELIEVE I CAN. If I don't, there's always drugs HAHA just kidding.

I'm not serious with the drugs, don't worry.

You May Also Like

0 comments