The Fragrance of Malls.

by - 10:33 PM

In case you haven't heard cos you're lame, I WENT SHOPPING TODAY! Like, finally. I haven't gone shopping in a little more than a month!


  1. H&M has a sale now. It's either a Christmas sale or a Year End sale. I got a back v-neck sweater and a pair of olive skinny pants (nope, not denim) for RM39 each!  The pants retail at RM80! STEAL. 
  2. After the fantastic buy, my Mom decided to have lunch (or rather, tea?) at The Loaf. I had a raisin cinnamon bun and iced latte. Then I gave in and ate a gingerbread man cos it's the Christmas season gingerbread men are like, compulsory. 
  3. As if my day wasn't fantastic already, guess what I found at KLCC.

    TYPO. THE LAND OF MY DREAMS. OPENED A BRANCH AT KLCC. SOMEONE. HOLD ME. I couldn't even digest the rush of excitement and giddiness through my body at that moment like omfg typo. So I got myself a 2014 spinout planner :) 
    it was RM30 but whatever. I need to treat myself man!

I originally wanted to find a pair of versatile black shoes or something cos I want something I can wear my purple jeans with. But meh everything nowadays are those god-awful slip on flats -.- whatever happened to the gorgeous ballet flats ala French Chic? Geeeeez. And whatever happened to a decent pair of boots THAT DOESN'T FLIPPING HAVE A HEEL. 

You May Also Like

0 comments