I AM ALIVE!

by - 10:22 PM

I am alive. I am alive. I'M BACK IN BUSINESS, BABY. Okay, not quite. SPM is over so I can finally go online guilt free, but couldn't get hold of a laptop lol BUT I'M BACCKKK~~

SPM was shit but its done with now so whatever, who cares. What's done is done and what's done is done.

Went out with the girls after SPM to sing (I know. What haha) and watch Catching Fire which was pretty flipping awesome. Much much much better than the book, I'll say.

Crappy photos courtesy of the bad lighting and my smudgy phone camera :D


Yeah. lol.

ISN'T SHE SO MOTHERLY. I CAN FEEL HER MOTHERLY AURA FROM WHERE I AM NOW.

Genie being such a Genie. 

Yin & Yang

My very blur helpful class assistant <3 a="" anyway="" boss="" demanding="" for.="" haha="" horrible="" i="" it="" know="" m="" okay="" p="" s="" she="" to="" tries.="" work="">

My grandmother and my daughter. So happy.

Everyone's signature photo pose HAHAH

Group-sort-of-cos-not-everyone-is-here photo :D





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry. I don't see you anymore so you can't kill me. Just close the window and wait until it buries underneath the deepest of blog posts HAHAHAHAH I hope it works tho.

Okay I'm lazy now ttfn

You May Also Like

0 comments