Monday Ramblings

by - 1:17 PM


  1. Whenever the answers of multiple choice questions are in a D-C-D sequence, my mind sings "doe-see-doe" please tell me this happens to you too.
  2. Whenever I assign people with jobs and they tell me some lameass excuse because they're lazy to do it. 
    I do not tolerate laziness. Especially not in a group assignment cos bitch you are doing your part for the motherfucking assignment.
  3. I need to work out like Terengganu is not for people with slow metabolic rates. 
  4. My brother uses his iPod to listen (not watch!) Family Guy while playing PSP before he sleeps. He falls asleep all the time with his iPod still playing. He also always falls asleep on the couch while watching TV.
    He turns off the lights when I'm doing my fucking work and tells me its to "save electricity". 
  5. I don't hate my brother if that's what you think. It's just that I can't believe someone so dumb exists in my house, considering my Dad's low tolerance rate for stupidity. 
  6. My not-so-newly-found-love for brown skin tanned guys resurfaced itself and now the only thing I can think of are tanned guys. None of the pasty Korean guys (Kang Ha Neul, though) but then some people don't look so good tanned. WHATEVER. ITS JUST EYE CANDY. 

You May Also Like

0 comments