It's Time.

by - 8:45 PM

So my grandmother passed away on 11.12.13

Before you judge me for not being depressed (like some people. When you're depressed they complain you're a wet blanket. When you're happy they complain you're a happy-go-lucky-person-with-no-stress-at-all.) my grandmother was 86 years old. And she was already waiting for it.



Go on, burn me on a stake for saying that. IT'S FLIPPING TRUE WHETHER IT SOUNDS HEARTLESS OR NOT. According to my aunt, she was pondering about it one day lol and she started telling her about the specifications of the funeral.

Apparently she was sick of staying in the hospital that she pulled out her IV. But she died peacefully, in her sleep. So that's good.

My grandmother for her age has the best skin I've ever seen on an 86 year old. There's barely any spots on her face! And the makeup auntie person made her look really nice :)

Feeling very conflicted with the undertaker lol like why is there a cameraman during the funeral and why is it uploaded on Facebook like ._. I don't really mind that much but isn't it kinda disrespectful or something to market a funeral service...



When we were chanting the Buddhism thing or whatever you call it, my cousin did it so loud in the most chickenish voice a human can manage CAN YOU IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF WILL POWER IT TOOK ME NOT TO LAUGH OUT LOUD. And then halfway through I suddenly had to sneeze, and I knew it wasn't the feminine sniffle (like that ever happened to me. I'm starting to think I have an unhealthy amount of testosterone in me) so I was like dontsneezedontsneezedontsneezedontsneeze and I didn't. But I missed a few lines of the chant, so whoops hehe.

***

how is it ezhen's blog without some hot guys right right right like omg I saw three amazingly good looking guys someone hold me I can't handle this KL only has lala zais these guys are like omfg so good looking in the clean perfect-son-in-law way like *O*

They have fohawks and brownish tan skin and gah they're like a mix of Hyo Shin from The Heirs and that Chinese actor Chen Kun I know right what kind of air do their mothers breathe to bear such beautiful beings of life.

You May Also Like

0 comments