Christmas Eve dinner!

by - 1:40 PM

IT'S CHRISTMAS. WHICH MEANS YESTERDAY WAS CHRISTMAS EVE!


We went out to eat again yesterday cos no one's at home to cook. Decided to eat at Midvalley cos we have to wait for my brother anyway cos he works right next to Midvalley (I know right so convenient.) 

After waiting two hours plus, we got seated at Tony Roma's cos my Dad wanted to try it out cos my Mom kept talking about it. I felt a little good cos the first plan was to eat porridge wtf potong stim.

We actually wanted to order a Fiesta Platter but they ran out of lamb and we had to wait an hour if we wanted lamb. Ain't nobody got time for that like it's 8pm we want our food.

Mojo Chicken
 This was okay, not spectacularly good but it wasn't horrible. At least it's chicken breast, which I like. You weird chicken foodies can throw tomatoes at me for all I care I like chicken breast even if everyone else in the world doesn't like it cos the meat tastes bad or something about the texture.

If you've been raised on pathetic skinny kampung chickens you will ravish anything that's fat and bone-less.

Beef Ribs
 Normally I wouldn't like ribs cos their so messy but this was okay! Better than the one we had at TGIFriday's. It wasn't tough or anything and the meat slid off the bone! To be honest I had more problems eating the broccoli than the meat lol the broccoli was so soft it kept sliding off my fork so frustrating like LET.ME.EAT.YOU.

New York Strip
This was my favourite, the New York strip. Even though it was medium well, it wasn't tough or chewy or anything. IT WAS SO EASY TO CONSUME. Normally when I hate eating beef cos it's so bloody tough (or maybe cos my parents insist on wasting using beef on stews) but this was perfectly good.

Don't be deceived by my photos. They're really good, thought expensive. But it's okay, not like we eat like this everyday. It's a nice break from the rice and ginger chicken we eat everyday. 

We ordered three dishes between five of us and it was just nice. The potatoes were so good omg 

the waiter gave us mentos after he cleaned our table lol and we heard this auntie asking "EH HOW COME I DIDN'T GET ANY" 

uh. COS YOUR BABY WAS MAKING A RUCKUS, THATS WHY.

Sitting next to our table was this couple. 
They ordered an appetiser and a dish each. After a while the guy left (presumingly to the toilet to shit) and the girl was picking on her meat, her side dishes weren't even touched.
IT WAS SO FUNNY THEN OK. 

You May Also Like

0 comments