About Wenwen?

by - 12:51 PM

Okay readers, I have simply NOTHING TO DO. My dear friend, HO WENWEN wanted me to update my blog about..
HER.
So, here I am.. <3

The Questions:

A) What's her name? Or is she a her or a..him?
----> HER name's Ho Wen Wen! I repeat, HER.

B) Any Nicknames?
----> Ahem, let's see... "Oh New New", "Oh Noob Noob", Boon Boon, Ho *sniff sniff*, "Noodles and fish balls"(what the hell?!), Mrs. Pattinson, "HO!", Square?..I think that's all.

C) Is she taken?
----> Er..by Yong Wai Kay..they're lebbies...though Wai Kay is MINE PS, Wai Kay's a GIRL

D) Any siblings?
----> Ho Wen Da (AKA Honda?), Ho Wen Yi

E) Her idol?
----> Does Robert Pattinson count?

F) Her Birthday?
----> June 29th, 1996. So, it means she's 13!

G) Her primary school?
----> SJK (C) Naam Kheung? Did I spell it right?? O.o

H) Crazy Level
----> on a scale from 1 to 10, I put 10++

I) Enemies?
----> Hmm...I think that person knows who he/SHE is.

J) BFFLs?
----> Xin Yuan?

K) Best Friends Probably Not For Life?
----> DUH, US! :D right? :O

L) What's her address?
----> Somewhere in Cheras, near Leisure Mall, in a room, on a bed, in front of a laptop?

M) Her Favourite..?
i) Food: Umm...alot?
ii) Current Favourite Show: You're Beautiful?
iii) Drink: Liquid. :D

N) What's her name again?
---> I TOLD YOU..HO WEN WEN!

O) Really? Not the Ball?
---> NO! The Ball's MICHELLE!! D:< Honestly, your memory is killing me!!!

P) Does she have a blog?
---> Yeah, http://th-happysmiles.blogspot.com

Q) Does she love you?
---> er...Hope so? D:

R) Her favourite Song?
---> Can't keep up with her..*puff...*

S) Does she read?
----> If you force her..

-------------------------End of Questions--------------------------------------------------

My first impression of her:
I thought she was a nuisance cos she was making so many noise in the classroom so I didn't really like her at first but then after a few days (?) I started to like her (in a friend way ok) cos I saw her read a book. I didn't know she reads!! D: She caught me in a bad mood or something like that so I didn't look forward to answer her..made her think I was BELAGAK (what the hell)?!

Anyways, she got good grades and she shocked me when she cried cos she got 60 for her BM. o.o



-------end of story------

So..any of you guys want an "About ____"?
just say the word

You May Also Like

0 comments