Christmas Wishes

by - 8:28 PM

Hey people!! Long time no blog..NOT.
We all know that Christmas isn't far off...so...
WHAT ARE YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES??
I know I have some..
I took the "liberty" to blog about mine!

First of all, I would LOVE it if I had "Lost for Words" by Lorelei Mathias..
It ROCKS. I don't need to put a picture here right? I already have one in my "New Goal?" post. Just scroll down.

Secondly, it'll be great if I had one of these things:


Small artificial table-top Christmas trees. I just read about decorating them and I want to try it out!!! *o*

Thirdly, having a bead-organizer would be cool..

I need something to organize my beads :) something I would feel safe with..something I don't need to use cellophane tape to prevent them from hopping somewhere else. :)

Lastly, I would LOVE it if my maid would stop messing my stuff eventhough they LOOK messy but I'm comfortable with...I mean, if no-one is gonna see it, WHY BOTHER?? sheesh. I mean my cupboard is in the way I like it and her BIG hands would just HAVE to mess with it just because she doesn't want my mom to scold her. I mean, my mom APPROVED the way I organize it...I think...I hope...okay, she, too likes to have it her way, I admit it.

Hope Santa Claus would grant these "little wishies". :)

You May Also Like

0 comments