Yesterday @.@

by - 11:40 AM

Hey people of my bloggy heaven!!!!!
Guess where I went yesterday? I followed my parents and aunt to er..my aunt's? wedding.
Kelly Yap and er...forgottenwhatishisnameomg all I know is he has a squarish face >_<
Anyways, went there and I'm sorry no pictures they don't allow in that freagin' place. I saw these PENGUIN ice sculptures! SO DAMN CUTE!!
Oh, and note to self: buy clothes.
Anyways, before we went inside there's this reception thingy and we found out our table was Table Seven. The worst table of all time. Right in the corner with this stupid bannister blocking the view =_= The dinner started at 8:30 pm in which my parents "complained" that it was too late..well, it WAS.
The person who refill the drinks was a real blur case.
And the waitress's name is Charmaine! Cute name. Lurv her hair.
We had SHARK FIN'S SOUP.
I'm so sorry Verinia, Michelle, Cheryl!!!!!!
I couldn't stop them and I'm really ashamed of myself for sipping.
SIPPING!!!
I hope the shark fin is fake. :)?
And chicken, and prawns (-.-) and stewed cabbage (yuck) and fried rice and the dessert was red bean paste with lotus seed and these little sesame and coconut balls. Hey, I didn't know Michelle came in Sesame seeds and coconut!! D:
OMG I ATE MICHELLE!!! D:
The dinner was OK la. There were these chocolates in the cute boxes. Milk and White chocs. No samples, sorry Jean.
I still remember when my parents went to my dad's friend's wedding: the heart shaped chocolates came in metal boxes with the word "Hilton" in front. Damn classy.
Then when we wanted to go home (which was already 11:20pm), there's this MASSIVE traffic jam. Gosh.
We passed by Crowne Hotel?
Oh and I forgotten to mention that the when the couple had to kiss!! The longer we clapped the longer they had to do it. He actually er.."swooned" her? God.
Well, hope your weekend was nice~
ciao~
eZHEN

You May Also Like

0 comments