Er...?

by - 8:51 AM

Reporting from my house, peeps!!
Well, reporting ABOUT yesterday~ Mentakab.

My mum wanted us to go back to Mentakab, Pahang yesterday..so okay la, follow. Two hours plus plus of squashing between my aunt and my eldest brother. TWO hours again. TWO hours always KILL me. TWO hours NOT my lucky time, eh?
PIT SSTTTTOOOOPPPP~~ Ate ice cream P:
yumms.
Then, after two hours plus plus of suffering, we finally reached their house. I went out with my aunt to ring the bell. Me legs need to stretch. I was greeted by Goldie the golden retreiver and Teddy the poodle? I missed them so much..
As usual, the house was the quietest place on Earth cos as usual, no one down stairs..except for the maids. -.-"
As usual, the first thing to do is to greet the dogs (most important, they'll think you don't love them anymore). Then, to greet my granny. She had a headache..again. Hot weather does this to your heads sometimes. D:
Bla bla bla..ate cupcakes that they said wasn't nice cos the maids used margarine instead of butter...but I think it was okay... ?
Went out for lunch...noodles lunch..3 different types of noodles swimming in GRAVY. D:
Dessert was...CUPCAKES! XD
Played with the dogs...dogs..dogs...
then I went to this machine my uncle used to exercise his legs...something like a treadmill but you sit instead of standing. I sat there for like, 38 minutes? I burned 101 calories ;D
Then, I ate more than 100 calories worth of food XD
Then, play play play with dogs.....dogs...dogs.....
finally...
DINNER >:D
They cooked steam fish and 2 veggies..OH and fried yam cakes.
The fish was too long so they chopped it in half (ouch) and seasoned it two different ways..one is normal with ginger and mushroom the other one was my favourite : tom yam P:
yumms.
Nice fish.
Yumms.
Then, after dinner, go back to Kuala Lumpur. Once again, squashed between my aunt and my brother. x_X
Sigh...was your Friday better? Or worst?

You May Also Like

0 comments