Love our one and only Mother...EARTH.

by - 11:40 AM


Earth: the place we live in.
See the above picture...our EARTH. The Earth we...SURVIVE in.
You know, I noticed that alot of people I know are HYPOCRITES.
Yeah, I'm not afraid to admit that some of my friends are total HYPOCRITES who know nothing but to COMPLAIN without ACTION.
We have to take ACTION.
You people remember the three R's?
Reuse, Reduce, Recycle.
You know those three right?
Yeah, how often do you see the three recycling bins in Malaysia?
Oh, let me tell you: HARDLY. You only see these things at..well, places where there's air conditioning. Seriously, take a look at the world.
I mean, some of you people only know how to scold people who waste resources but you yourself can't even at least throw your rubbish to the dustbin and want other people to do your dirty work for you and you still point fingers at people who litter..
HELLO?! Hypocrite much?
Honestly, just LOOK at yourself. Just LOOK.
Did you do anything that the world should praise you for?
I'm not saying I did something you people should bow down and kiss my feet,
I'm saying that you people should just live up to your words.
When you scold people to heal the world,
make sure you yourself can at the very least throw your own rubbish away.
And besides, if you people keep shouting
"Heal the World!"
or
"Don't waste ____!"
do you even KNOW how to heal the world?
Name three for me in my cbox.
Three that MAKES SENSE and are DIFFERENT in meanings.
You know who you are, you don't need ME to say it.
I'm quite sure you people are abit...not happy about this post,
there's the "X" button up on the top right corner of this screen.
And don't even THINK about asking me to "chill"
If you STILL do...it means that you did not even BOTHER to read this post and do not BOTHER to care for the world but your pitiful SELF.
There's something my brother told me this morning:
Everyone in this world has gone CRAZY because of money.
Seriously, if you ask someone to recycle or do ANYTHING at all, they'll ask
"What's in it for ME"
They all want something in return, namely, MONEY.
Me, me, me. That's all that matters. ME.
I'm speaking metaphorically.

Like last time, you people were screaming it the end of the world...JUST BECAUSE THE SOLAR ECLIPSE HAPPENED.
Do you know how stupid that theory is?
You know, since I'm QUITE sure, wait no, I'm VERY sure NO ONE in my blog list will even BOTHER to read this whole post, I'm gonna just say what I want to say that I have kept inside of my journal.
If I didn't have a journal, I would explode.
YOU PEOPLE ARE TOTAL PSYCHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, PSYCHOS.

Sheesh.
this post is REAL long...more of the reasons why most people won't bother to read it.
1. No pictures.
2. They have the GUILT and stop reading half-way.
WHATEVER. It is my blog and there's one person I can rely on to read this entire post:
ME.
Yeah, I'm the only one and I don't even count! I mean, I have to support my own BLOG don't I?
I am stopping NOW.

You May Also Like

0 comments