WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

by - 7:01 PM

I Officially Love You Verinia.
You are the most beautiful creature on Earth that I have ever lay my eyes on.
You rock. You are the best (and only) sister I have ever experienced with.
People of the world, I want you to know that Verinia Khoo Wern Ee is the best, most beautiful girl on Earth despite her hair.
She ROCKS! No, she is undescribable.
You wanna know what she did that made her the Sister of The Year 2009?
She bought me "Sugar and Spice" by Jules Stanbridge!!!!
You are the awesome-est person on Earth dude!!! I salute you!!!!
I started reading it already..now on page 20.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Let's talk about today.
It is boring. It does not rock..well, except for the fact that I finally have Sugar and Spice!!!
I read and onlined and read and slept and dreamt.
I fantasized about baking but then I thought that baking might not be easy at all..but STILL!!
I suddenly have a huge craving for pies o_O? Lol?
I really want to learn to bake!! I may not bake before..but I really really want to BAKE!!
Quite sure the first try will be chaos..burnt cake, burnt cupcakes and sloppy cookies.
Can someone teach me? :)?

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Leona Lewis has a new album..
Happy is a nice song. :)
And I will like to know why no one leaves a message in my cbox. Should I demolish it or something? >_>

You May Also Like

0 comments