Oooh...

by - 9:26 AM

HEY PEOPLE!!! :]
Let's talk about dreams today ...
I dreamt of chocolate cake. Yup, chocolate cake.
REAL moist chocolate cake.
It melts in your mouth the minute it touches your tongue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to learn to bake!
I want to experience baking!
Not just dreaming of baking!
I want to BAKE!
The smell of fresh baked goods in the house..the aroma... ~.~
Eventhough I'm quite sure my first try will be more of aroma of burnt baked bads.
Oh God, I'm prawning.
O_O
Prawning is Wenwen's word.
I just used it..

...

...

Am I a copy-meow?

O_O

....

Copy Meow is Wai-Kay's word...

...

AM I A FAKIE???

O_O

I'm a fakie.
OMG.
NOOOOOOOOOO
I wanna be a real person!!
A REAL human being.
help?

You May Also Like

0 comments