Sugar and Spice :D

by - 11:49 AM

I just finished reading Sugar and Spice this morning..though now there's only four more minutes to noon...
Anyways, it was AWESOME. The ending sucked though..I really want to know what happened after Maddy opened the door and found Matt's daughters there. Aihs, you can't get to know everything.
I rate the book with 4.5!!! :D
Since I finished the book, moving on to Bed and Breakfast Star now. Sugar and Spice is making me feel like owning a tearoom myself!!! D: Someone help me!!!
Must. Resist. Chocolate. Cake. Can't. Take. It. Anymore. Must. Have. Secret. Recipe. Cake. Please. Mammi. PUH-LEEZ!!
Can someone donate a chocolate cake?
PLEEEAAAAAASEEEE?
Pretty pretty pretty please? :)?

P:
Yumms..
Don't kill me Jean..eventhough you know you CAN'T. >:)

You May Also Like

0 comments