WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTZ

by - 9:31 PM


WHY ARE WE HAPPY HUH PEEPS????!!!
God, I'm so overjoyed, I can't even spell right.GAH!
See those two in the picture?????
THEY ARE HAPPY WITH US. THEY ARE NOW SHOWING OFF THEIR 'COLGATE SMILE'!!!
C'mon people!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU NOT HAPPY????
WHO ISN'T HAPPY???
THE DAMN EXAM FINALLY ENDED.
E-N-D-E-D. ENDED!!!
I am so happy right now it looks like I'm in a sugar rush.

anyways, tomorrow we're giving back those text books we are no longer using! Have to tie it up ==
Anyways, for those who want the book list:
  1. Meniti Kaca
  2. Sehijau Warna Daun
  3. Selected Poems and Short Stories
  4. BM text book
  5. English text book
  6. Maths Volume 1
  7. Maths Volume 2
  8. Science Practical
  9. Science Volume 1
  10. Science Volume 2
  11. Geografi text book
  12. KH text book
  13. Sivik text book
  14. PJK text book
  15. Moral text book
  16. Sejarah text book
  17. BC text book (that is, if you take ABC)
SEVENTEEN TEXT BOOKS WE HAVE TO BRING TOMORROW.
God, I'm so breaking my spine.
At first I thought I lost my Science practical book, scared the bloody hell out of me. Then, I found it in my Referrence book pile...Phew.

You know, if it wasn't the fact that we're borrowing the books and the books ain't ours, my books will end up like this:

...in the trash.
Okay, not really in the trash, I won't do that cos it's a bit of pity. Instead,

...I'll recycle them, either that or DONAAAAAAAATIOOOONNN!!!! I'll just keep the ones I want/need. I'M SO DARN HAPPY.
You know, after exams, we all more rajin.
rajin in Internet-ing. XD WHOOTZ.
And apologies to Ms. Ng (or will it change to Mrs _ _ _?) cos you will NOT be able to read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons..cos I'M READING IT >8D MWAHAHAHHA~
Anyways,
GOOD LUCK TO THOSE SPM-ERS!!!!!!
Be your best, beat the rest..
But then, you'll beat each other and in the end only one person wins but what the heck~
Got to go peeps,
Ciao~




You May Also Like

0 comments