The Goal of my Goals

by - 8:28 PM


Hey peeps~
"Little Black Dress"...sound familiar? Well, if you actually step into Popular and walked around it for like hundreds of times, you'll see this stand..it's a girl thing. XD
Anyways, I went to Tesco's Popular and I saw this totally awesome book that caught my eye:



Sugar and Spice by Jules Stanbridge..Guess what made that book stand out from the others?
Well, if you know me REAL well, it's the baby pink and of course, the ...
cupcake. >_<
I can really eat if I want to okay?
But I didn't bring any cash with me and it costs RM22! I'm really looking forward to Popular cos I've been thinking of this book the WHOLE day! <3 it even has cake recipes inside!!! :] Perfect.

I've also been thinking of learning to bake when I grow up..the smell of fresh baked cakes!!! Totally loves.
Anyways, since the SPM-ers won't be able to online (I think?) I'm gonna wish a final (oh really?) time.
GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS..oh, and GALS. :D
Don't forget to STUDY. Wouldn't want to dissapoint your family!

You May Also Like

0 comments