Funny yet Scary

by - 4:15 PM

OMG
THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST AND SCARIEST (not to mention painful) TIME OF MY LIFE
Okay, I was playing with my comb, then I twisted my hair and my comb together..
it got STUCK.
Yup, stuck. Scared the bloody hairs out of me.
GOD.
TWO WHOLE HOURS I had a comb stuck on my head. It was painful cutting it off.
I'll show you a sample when I can.
I was so desperate.
We pulled
pulled
PULLED!!!
GOD pulled!!!!!!!
I prayed while pulling lol
Then I gave up..after one and 45 minutes of pulling,
I GAVE UP.
Then my dad came back
And I was like..
OH NO.
Then, he broke the comb.
BROKE.
And you know what came with it?
HAIR.
LOTS OF IT.
So now, theres a small patch of BALDNESS there.
I'm so hyper now I'm lazy to put emoticons lol
That patch is hurting me right now.
So curently, waiting for my blad patch..to GROW back.
Thank GOD my hair is hiding it..it'll look really weird if you were me.
SERIOUSLY.
Okay, over and out. :D

You May Also Like

0 comments